My T500 RS Racing Wheel works for only a few minutes and shuts down
- KB : 100
- Language : EN
- Date : 2017-03-16
- Category : HOW TO
- Tag : DISCONNECT , POWER , ADAPTER , DOWN , SHUTS , T500
If your T500 RS Racing Wheel disconnects/shuts down during gameplay please follow the steps below:
- Make sure not to use any USB extenders/adapters, and connect the power cable directly to a wall power socket, do not use a power strip.
- Change the detachable power cable of the power adapter and see if this changes the adapter's behavior (it is a universal power cable such as the ones used for monitors);
- Disconnect the power adapter from the wheel and from the wall socket, and then let it rest for a few hours. Plug the power adapter to a wall socket (without connecting it to the wheel) and let us know if the blue LED found on the AC adapter turns on;
- Does the wheel shut down during gameplay? If the wheel is still shutting down during gameplay and the LED of the adapter turns off as well, then steer the wheel in big circles when this happens and check if the LED on the adapter has a flickering light.
If the power supply works fine by itself but when connected to the wheel it has this behavior, please contact us via phone or e-mail and we will further assist you with this matter.