Recommended connections for using the T-LCM Pedals
Related informations :
- KB : 1733
- Language : EN
- Date : 2023-07-09
- Category :
- Tag :
Product: T-LCM Pedals
To use your T-LCM Pedals, you must follow the recommended connections for this device.
1) Game consoles
Connect the T-LCM Pedals to a Thrustmaster racing wheel base with the RJ12 cable only
2) PC with Windows® 10 or higher
You can connect the T-LCM Pedals in two different ways:
- Connect to a Thrustmaster racing wheel base with the RJ12 cable
- Connect to a PC with the USB cable
The racing wheel base must be connected directly to a USB port of the platform used (PC or console).
If you connect the T-LCM Pedals directly to a PC, you must do so through one of its USB ports.
- We recommend that you avoid using a USB hub, USB extender or plug-in extensions.
- We also recommend that you disconnect the steering wheel and pedal set after each use.
For optimal operation, we recommend that you connect the T-LCM Pedals using only one cable at a time, either the USB cable connected to the PC or the RJ12 cable connected to the racing wheel base.
Therefore, we recommend that you fully disconnect the cable you don’t need to play, adjust or test the pedal set.
Make sure the pedals are released when connecting the USB cable. That is, do not press down on the pedals when connecting the pedal set.
This applies in the following cases:
- Connecting the USB cable of the T-LCM Pedals (only if directly connected to a PC)
- Connecting the USB cable of the racing wheel base (when the T-LCM Pedals pedal set is connected to the racing wheel base with its RJ12 cable)
For more information on how to adjust and test the T-LCM Pedals, please refer to the following article:
Recommendations for testing or adjusting the T-LCM Pedals