T300 SERVO BASE
Product number : 4060069 4069011
- On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS & T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position!
- Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs. Firmware: 29 is the latest version.
- Attaching the pedal set to a cockpit :
- Attach the pedal set using the small threaded holes located beneath it.
- Drive two M6 screws (not included) through the cockpit shelf, then feed them into the two small threaded holes located beneath the pedal set.
Important : The length of the M6 screws should not exceed the thickness of the shelf +10 mm; longer screws could cause damage to internal components located in the pedal set.
- Attaching the racing wheel's base to a cockpit :
- Place the racing wheel's base on the cockpit shelf.
- Drive two M6 screws (not included) through the cockpit shelf, then feed them into the two small threaded holes located beneath the racing wheel.
Important : The length of the M6 screws should not exceed the thickness of the shelf + 12 mm
|User manual - T300 Ferrari GTE||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|User manual - T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara® Edition||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|User manual - T300RS||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|Template - Cockpit setup - T300 RW Base Template||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|User manual - T300RS GT Edition||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2019_TTRS_1) + Firmware||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Release notes||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Firmware T300 series - Update Procedure||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|Button mapping - T300RS||PC PS3™ PS4™|
FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE WHEEL - PlayStation® GENERIC MAPPING
FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE WHEEL - “PC” GENERIC MAPPING
FERRARI 599XX EVO 30 ALCANTARA® WHEEL - PlayStation® GENERIC MAPPING
FERRARI 599XX EVO 30 ALCANTARA® WHEEL - “PC” GENERIC MAPPING
FERRARI F1 WHEEL - PlayStation® GENERIC MAPPING
FERRARI F1 WHEEL - “PC” ADVANCED MAPPING
FERRARI F1 WHEEL - “PC” GENERIC MAPPING
GT WHEEL - PlayStation® GENERIC MAPPING
GT WHEEL - “PC” GENERIC MAPPING
TM LEATHER 28 GT WHEEL - PlayStation® GENERIC MAPPING
TM LEATHER 28 GT WHEEL - “PC” GENERIC MAPPING
• Checking and, if necessary, reconfiguring the racing wheel’s center value - T-300/T-500 PC PS3™ PS4™ • COCKPIT ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDATIONS PC PS4™ Xbox One™ • How can i verify the T300 RS / T300 Ferrari GTE is correctly installed on my computer? PC PS3™ PS4™ • How to wake your racing wheel if it is no longer recognized on playstation®3, playstation®4 or pc - T300 Series (i.e. in the event of firmware loss) PC PS3™ PS4™ • Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on playstation®3/playstation®4 in force feedback games. PC PS3™ PS4™ • Note regarding cooling fan operation and motor cooling on T300 PC PS3™ PS4™ • On pc, the usb selector switch on the t300 rs racing wheel’s base must always be set to the \'PS3\' position! PC • Two important remarks to avoid some force feedback or calibration issues in playstation®4 games PC PS4™
|Immersion® - Incorporates sofware licensed from Immersion Corporation.|
|PlayStation® Official Licensed Product|
Force Feedback settings explanation
19861420-03-2017 - CONSTANT: A constant force will keep the same level in time. When a game decides to apply a force of x% of what the wheel can do, the "Constant" will keep that force at the same level. Exa...
Manual firmware update procedure (Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10)
13490028-09-2018 - On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position! 1) Install the drivers “PC - DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK”: https://support.thrus...
My T300 wheel is detected as "FFB Racing Wheel" by my PC
6251020-03-2017 - The T300 racing wheel can sometimes be detected by the PC as "FFB Racing Wheel" instead of "T300 RS" (in the Game Controllers panel). This situation can have several causes: the wheel's platfo...
How do you reduce the force feedback in games other than Gran Turismo Sport such as Assetto Corsa?
5350030-11-2018 - General information concerning racing wheels and games: Please be aware that the way in which the products respond and behave is directed exclusively by the way in which the game is scripted by the ga...
My T300 Racing Wheel randomly disconnects
3633416-03-2017 - If your T300 Racing Wheel randomly disconnects/ loses power when used with your PlayStation 3/ PlayStation 4/ PC, please make sure that the power cable is plugged in correctly at the back of the wheel...
How to remove the detachable wheel
3450020-03-2017 - How to remove the detachable wheel in order to install a different one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7cKX6F1ah0...
TWO IMPORTANT REMARKS ABOUT STEERING WHEELS ON PS4™
930013-07-2018 - Two important remarks to avoid some Force Feedback or calibration issues in PlayStation®4 games # REMARK No.1: On your PS4™ system, DISABLE the KEEP APPLICATION SUSPENDED...