TMX PRO Force Feedback
- Attaching the pedal set to a cockpit :
- Attach the pedal set using the small threaded holes located beneath it.
- Drive two M6 screws (not included) through the cockpit shelf, then feed them into the two small threaded holes located beneath the pedal set.
Important : The length of the M6 screws should not exceed the thickness of the shelf +10 mm
- Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs. Firmware: 7 is the latest version.
|User manual - TMX Force Feedback||PC Xbox One™||English|
|User manual - TMX PRO Force Feedback||PC Xbox One™|
|DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2019_TTRS_1) + Firmware||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Release notes||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Firmware V7 - TMX - Update procedure||PC|
• Checking and, if necessary, reconfiguring the racing wheel’s center value - TMX PC Xbox One™ • COCKPIT ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDATIONS PC PS4™ Xbox One™ • Completely resetting the Xbox One console’s USB ports (in order to fix issues with devices) Xbox One™ • How can I verify the TMX Force Feedback wheel is correctly installed on my computer? PC Xbox One™ • How to use an Xbox One™ Chat Headset with a Racing Wheel. Xbox One™ • How to wake your racing wheel if it is no longer recognized on Xbox One or PC (i.e. in the event of firmware loss) PC Xbox One™ • Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on Xbox ONE™ in Force Feedback games for TMX Xbox One™
|Immersion® - Incorporates sofware licensed from Immersion Corporation.|
|“Xbox” and “Xbox One ” are a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.|
Force Feedback settings explanation
10761020-03-2017 - CONSTANT: A constant force will keep the same level in time. When a game decides to apply a force of x% of what the wheel can do, the "Constant" will keep that force at the same level. Exa...
How do you reduce the force feedback in games other than Gran Turismo Sport such as Assetto Corsa?
2190030-11-2018 - General information concerning racing wheels and games: Please be aware that the way in which the products respond and behave is directed exclusively by the way in which the game is scripted by the ga...
XBOX ONE: HOW TO USE AN XBOX ONE CHAT HEADSET WITH A RACING WHEEL
540014-12-2018 - Important: Make sure that both your console and your game are up-to-date. Procedure: Step 1: Connect the headset to your gamepad. Step 2: Power on the console with your gamep...
General information regarding the use of our racing wheels in Forza Motorsport 7:
521008-01-2019 - - The game must be started using the racing wheel: if the game is started using a gamepad, it will not be possible to use the racing wheel in the game. Should this situation arise, simply restart the ...