TMX PRO Force Feedback
- Attaching the pedal set to a cockpit :
- Attach the pedal set using the small threaded holes located beneath it.
- Drive two M6 screws (not included) through the cockpit shelf, then feed them into the two small threaded holes located beneath the pedal set.
Important : The length of the M6 screws should not exceed the thickness of the shelf +10 mm
- Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs. Firmware: 7 is the latest version.
|User manual - TMX Force Feedback||PC Xbox One™||English|
|User manual - TMX PRO Force Feedback||PC Xbox One™|
|DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2018_TTRS_3) + Firmware||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Release notes||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Firmware V7 - TMX - Update procedure||PC|
• Checking and, if necessary, reconfiguring the racing wheel’s center value - TMX PC Xbox One™ • COCKPIT ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDATIONS PC PS4™ Xbox One™ • Completely resetting the Xbox One console’s USB ports (in order to fix issues with devices) Xbox One™ • How can I verify the TMX Force Feedback wheel is correctly installed on my computer? PC Xbox One™ • How to use an Xbox One™ Chat Headset with a Racing Wheel. Xbox One™ • How to wake your racing wheel if it is no longer recognized on Xbox One or PC (i.e. in the event of firmware loss) PC Xbox One™ • Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on Xbox ONE™ in Force Feedback games for TMX Xbox One™
|Immersion® - Incorporates sofware licensed from Immersion Corporation.|
|“Xbox” and “Xbox One ” are a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.|
Force Feedback settings explanation
3960020-03-2017 - CONSTANT: A constant force will keep the same level in time. When a game decides to apply a force of x% of what the wheel can do, the "Constant" will keep that force at the same level. Exa...
XBOX ONE: HOW TO USE AN XBOX ONE CHAT HEADSET WITH A RACING WHEEL
00014-12-2018 - Important: Make sure that both your console and your game are up-to-date. Procedure: Step 1: Connect the headset to your gamepad. Step 2: Power on the console with your gamep...
How do you reduce the force feedback in games other than Gran Turismo Sport such as Assetto Corsa?
00030-11-2018 - General information concerning racing wheels and games: Please be aware that the way in which the products respond and behave is directed exclusively by the way in which the game is scripted by the ga...