T150 Force Feedback
Product number : 2969098 2961062
- On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS & T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position!
- Attaching the pedal set to a cockpit :
- Attach the pedal set using the small threaded holes located beneath it.
- Drive two M6 screws (not included) through the cockpit shelf, then feed them into the two small threaded holes located beneath the pedal set.
Important : The length of the M6 screws should not exceed the thickness of the shelf +10 mm; longer screws could cause damage to internal components located in the pedal set.
- Your wheel’s Firmware version appears in the top right in the Control Panel’s tabs. Firmware: 5 is the latest version.
|user manual - T-150 racing wheel||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|Template - Cockpit setup - Thrustmaster 2 pedals|
|Tips - Cockpit setup - Thrustmaster 2 pedals||English|
|User manual - T150 PRO Force Feedback||PC PS3™ PS4™|
|DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2019_TTRS_1) + Firmware||PC||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Release notes||Windows 10 - Windows 7 - Windows 8|
|Firmware - v5 - T150 Series||PC PS3™ PS4™|
• Checking and, if necessary, reconfiguring the racing wheel’s center value - T-150 PC PS3™ PS4™ • COCKPIT ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDATIONS PC PS4™ Xbox One™ • How can I verify the T150 / T150 Ferrari Wheel is correctly installed on my computer? PC PS3™ PS4™ • How to change each pedal’s inclination? PC PS3™ PS4™ Xbox One™ • How to wake your racing wheel if it is no longer recognized on playstation®3, playstation®4 or pc - T150 Series (i.e. in the event of firmware loss) PC PS3™ PS4™ • Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on playstation®3/playstation®4 in force feedback games. PC PS3™ PS4™ • Two important remarks to avoid some force feedback or calibration issues in playstation®4 games PC PS4™
|Immersion® - Incorporates sofware licensed from Immersion Corporation.|
|PlayStation® Official Licensed Product|
Force Feedback settings explanation
15591320-03-2017 - CONSTANT: A constant force will keep the same level in time. When a game decides to apply a force of x% of what the wheel can do, the "Constant" will keep that force at the same level. Exa...
BOOTLOADER METHOD: how to wake your racing wheel if it is no longer recognized on PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4 or PC
10771105-07-2018 - Required system: PC running Windows® Vista, 7, 8 or 10. On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position! 1) If you haven...
Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on PlayStation®3/PlayStation®4 in Force Feedback games.
8971013-07-2018 - The T300 / T150 racing wheel and the relevant SDK (Software Development Kit) are issued to major PlayStation®3/PlayStation®4 game development studios to ensure full compatibility with fort...
Manual firmware update procedure (Windows Vista /7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10)
6330128-09-2018 - On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position! 1) Install the drivers “PC - DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK: https://suppor...
How do you reduce the force feedback in games other than Gran Turismo Sport such as Assetto Corsa?
4000030-11-2018 - General information concerning racing wheels and games: Please be aware that the way in which the products respond and behave is directed exclusively by the way in which the game is scripted by the ga...
AUTO-CALIBRATION AND WHEEL CENTERING
1280005-07-2018 - CHECKING AND RESETTING THE RACING WHEEL'S CENTER VALUE Checking the racing wheel's center value: - On PC, access the Control Panel, then adjust the rotation angle to 1080°. - Place your ra...
Instructions on how to manually change the wheel's angle of rotation on PlayStation®3/ PlayStation®4 in Force Feedback games.
580103-09-2018 - The T300 / T150 racing wheel and the relevant SDK (Software Development Kit) are issued to major PlayStation®3/PlayStation®4 game development studios to ensure full compatibility with forthcoming re...
TWO IMPORTANT REMARKS ABOUT STEERING WHEELS ON PS4™
520005-07-2018 - Two important remarks to avoid some Force Feedback or calibration issues in PlayStation®4 games # REMARK No.1: On your PS4™ system, DISABLE the KEEP APPLICATION SUSPENDED functionality for t...