Related informations :
- KB : 7222
- Language : EN
- Date : 2019-01-17
- Category : HOW TO
- Tag :
IMPORTANT: Requires updating the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick’s firmware to version V25 (or higher). The firmware update procedure is available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/pub/webupdate/tflighthotas/t.flighthotas4_firmware_update_procedure.pdf This tip lets you use the T.Flight Rudder Pedals with the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick in all PS4™ games compatible with this joystick. Procedure:
- Connect the T.Flight Rudder Pedals to the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick via the RJ12 connector located at the back of the joystick.
- Connect the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick to the PlayStation®4 console, and press the PS button on the joystick to sign in to your account.
- Start up the game.
- To program and combine the rotation axis of the joystick’s handle on the pedals’ rudder axis:
- To cancel the programming and uncombine the rotation axis of the joystick’s handle on the pedals’ rudder axis:
- This programming is not saved permanently: you must carry out this procedure each time you restart the game.
- This tip only works on PlayStation®4.
- On PC, it is also possible to duplicate these two axes via the joystick’s control panel (when the joystick’s PC drivers are installed).