Related informations :
- KB : 6763
- Language : EN
- Date : 2018-12-28
- Category : HOW TO
- Tag :
Completely resetting the Xbox One console’s USB ports (in order to fix issues such as failed self-calibration, wheel not recognized, some missing Force Feedback effects, conflict with the gamepad, etc.) * The USB ports on the Xbox One are always On (even when the console is Off) * To completely reset the console’s USB ports:
- Power off the console.
- Disconnect the power cable from the back of the console
- (the LED on the console’s power supply turns ORANGE).
- Leave the wheel connected to the console.
- Reconnect the power cable to the back of the console
- (the LED on the console’s power supply turns WHITE).
- Power the console back on using the XBOX button located on the console
- Start the game using the wheel.