Related informations :
- KB : 6465
- Language : EN
- Date : 2018-12-14
- Category : HOW TO
- Tag : XBOX , CLUTCH , AUTOMATIC
Note: settings are not saved permanently. The Auto-Clutch feature is automatically deactivated (i.e. default mode is restored) when the system restarts or the wheel is disconnected from the system.
- The Auto-Clutch feature automatically triggers Button A (which, in some games, is allocated to the Clutch feature) whenever the user uses the DOWN (= LB) and UP (= RB) paddle shifters.
- The Auto-Clutch feature is only compatible with games in which the Clutch is allocated to button A (e.g. Forza Motorsport).
- Once this feature is activated, the automatic clutch is DIGITAL and is no longer PROGRESSIVE, like a real-life clutch pedal would be; this option is therefore less efficient than a 3-pedal pedal set.
- This feature is only compatible with the DOWN (= LB) and UP (= RB) paddle shifters, or with the TH8A gear shifter (sold separately) configured in SEQUENTIAL mode; it does not work if the TH8A gear shifter is configured in H-7+1 mode.
- Only works on Xbox One (not on PC).
- This feature's activation is not saved permanently; the feature is automatically deactivated (i.e. default mode is restored) when the system restarts or the wheel is disconnected from the system.
- Button A + MODE button to ACTIVATE the Auto-Clutch feature
- Button A + MODE button to DEACTIVATE the Auto-Clutch feature
|OFF (Default mode)||Doesn't flash|