Related informations :
- KB : 4398
- Language : EN
- Date : 2018-10-12
- Category : HOW TO
- Tag : FIRMWARE , UPDATE
1. Install the drivers. “DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2018_TTRS_2) + Firmware”: https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/bt-led-display-en/ During this procedure:
- Do not connect the BT LED Display to your PC before being prompted to do so.
- The BT LED Display must be connected directly to the computer’s USB port (we suggest that you do not use a USB hub for this procedure).
- The BT LED Display PC drivers let you update the product’s firmware, but do not allow you to use the product in your PC games.
- The BT LED Display is not detected in the Control Panel: this is normal.
- Step 1: Power on the BT LED Display by pressing on/off button
- Step 2: Once the BT LED Display is powered on (and only then), connect it to your PC using a micro-USB cable.
- The “Device” section displays the device’s current firmware versions.
- The “Firmware” section displays information regarding the firmware version that will be applied to the device.
- Ver.: 1.17 is the latest version currently available for the MAIN firmware.
- Ver.: 1.18 is the latest version currently available for the BLUETOOTH firmware.